Monday, March 17, 2008

I have Done IT!!

Well, I have been busy vacuuming and putting things away in the Living Room.
And I even rearranged the couch and the chair. The dogs are wondering where they are going to be hiding at.. LOL I also swept and mopped the kitchen floor, clean up the hallway and vacuumed.. So I have been busy.. So now I have to fix dinner.. After dinner, I cleaned up the stove, under the burners and washed the dishes in the dishwasher.

Nicky got his new glasses today, he looks so cute!!

Time to fix some pancakes as requested by hubby!!
What hubby did when he got home tonight: sat in front of the TV and watched "Angel". And teased Nicky. Nothing else!! OH And he didn't like the living room arrangement.. All I can say is...............oh well!!! (that is saying it nicely!)
And be happy that I cleaned "your" house for you, your majesty!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! Please be careful when you drink!! Please don't drive home!! Call a Cab or someone that you trust..

No comments: