Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th........

Hello!! It's late tonight thought I would write in my blog.... Well, today went by fast....I had a staff meeting this morning.....at 8:30am.... Then went to work at my first client, very sweet lady, I love her to death....she always makes me breakfast when I get there, she spoils me alot, and I cleaned her house for her..
Second client, well she isn't very friendly.... but I did what I am supposed to do and left..her alone. Then went to pay the car insurance.....went to K-mart and got a mountain dew, sympathy card and a nail pouch.. Then went to one of my client's funeral............ I just found out yesterday that she had passed on Sunday.... I am a little bit sad..
Patrick will be departing tomorrow, going to see our sister and I am not sure where he is headed to. I am glad that I finally met him.. I hope God Blesses him..



Hey C.....I do read your blog................:)

No comments: