Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Sunday!!!!

It's Sunday and It's June 1st..........where did the year go by? It's almost my birthday you know!!! well, next month.............

We went to Costco today! That was a fun trip!! Spent quite a bit of money there, put gas in my car (it was only at half tank) and ended up spending almost $40....OUCH!! No more spending money for this week..

Found out that this month candle of the month has changed, it is Sugared Clementine. I am having a Special on Votives...................but 6 votives for $16.00 Email me your orders if you are interested! Thank you!

Well, good news!!! My half brother called me tonight...we talked for a hour..
Then My third cousin called and then I called my baby sister... Expect some more good news while the month goes.....

No comments: