Monday, June 30, 2008

I want to VENT!!!!

As many of you know, my brother is visiting me again, My husband is being such a baby (I want to put in another word but I can not say that).... He was cool about having Patrick here for a short time, but it's another week now. This weekend was ok, on Saturday, we went to a friend's house to help Patrick get some extra money, but this friend wants this "job" for the summer!! OMG!! On Sunday, we went over there, but she didn't want us to help...so we went to the Lake and went Swimming.. and Mark stayed home!
Mark is on his high horse now, acting quiet and grouchy.... I can not make him happy!!! I am in between everyone..... Mark is upset about something, Nicky is upset about something..... And I don't know what to do!!
What really hurts right now, Angelia (neil's girlfriend) has invited us for a dinner and cake and ice cream for Neil's Birthday.... She sent me a text message and I forwarded it to him, and he replied that he didn't want to go...
My Gosh, he can not celebrate his step son's 21st birthday????

I have been thinking about the stuff he does to me and the stuff that he does with his son Nicky... And it's like emotional abuse in disguise... He makes everyone feel so small. I really don't know what to do.... He can be so nice and sweet one week and the other week so grouchy and moody.....

So today I am vacumming the house and getting it organized... Of course he stayed home yesterday and did nothing.... So I need to run the dishwasher again and I have done his laundry again that is piling on the living room floor next to his throne... And I have to go get his a used new tire for his Nova that he doesn't drive... That tire popped on Saturday....

Update, the tire has been fixed...only took us a hour... Patrick pulled it off, we drove down to Les Schwab's and got an new used tire.. Then came home and Patrick put it back on before Mark even got home.. Oh Mark did say thank you..

Wish me luck, I might need it...

No comments: