Monday, June 23, 2008

Sunday.... / ......Monday

Well, It's Monday Morning a little after midnight here in Idaho..... Today My baby brother called me today, he wanted to come over again for a visit.. not sure how long he will stay but him and Nicky are always together......
So I and Nicky took a quick trip to Ontario, Oregon, I left here at 4pm and drove back into to town by 5pm... It's a half hour drive over there....

I took some more pictures of our adorable little cutie puppy.... My camera batteries are running low again............ Time to buy those rechargeable batteries.......

It's been a very lazy weekend, I liked it, Yesterday, I did not do anything, just stayed in.....and slept....... My right eye is bothering me really bad..... It even hurt to look at bright light.....

well, time to get ready for bed....... good night!!!!

No comments: