Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thursday!!

Oh it's been a fun day!! I got a phone call last night from my half brother Patrick!! I love talking to him, he says funny things. He tells me that he wants to come up so bad, that our cousin in OK gave him money to get a bus ticket.
He said he was going to call me and let me know....... well, no phone call today...

So I ended up calling his girlfriend Amy, she is very nice!! She told me that he is on the bus!! I swallowed hard........... OMG!! I asked her............... Can you tell me more about Patrick?? She said he was the great guy, she met him when he was on the streets, she works for a place that deals with homeless people, so instead of taking him to the place where she works, she took him home.... She said she was also sad to see him go, but Patrick needs closure, he needs to meet his sisters! Patrick was so excited, he couldn't sleep said Amy.

I on the other hand is very excited, nervous and wish I could get my husband to deal with my biological family! We talked about this, where is he going to stay at? After talking to Amy, I want him to stay here, but Mark who is the King of the House said he couldn't.. I don't know what to do............ Patrick does have a sleeping bag and tent, but I don't want him to sleep in the park... they don't allow that here.. I am so upset about this..............

Today is Nicky's last day of school... I dropped him off today and the school principal had to kiss a pig this morning, something to do with the kids reading over the limit.......so she had to pucker up and kiss a pig.. I do have pictures of this...

And it feels like Friday to me.............Nicky's last day of school, Patrick coming to visit me and my sister.......... it's all exciting!!! I would love to hear about our Mother and to spend time with him.......for the day all to myself!!!

more later...............

2 comments:

~C~ said...

Wow that is exciting- I am happy for you that you are going to meet your brother- :) I can't believe your husband wont let him stay with you ...

Diane said...

I can understand where (he) husband is coming from, but still you should them the benefit of the doubt.. Geez it's Family!!!!

thank you ~C~ for posting..and I am very excited and nervous....... It's does have its bad news and good news part to it...