Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another Survey again.......................

1. What is your occupation right now? MOM, Wife, Errand Runner, Homemaker (out of the house).

2. What color are your socks right now? no socks

3. What are you listening to right now? TV, robot chicken star wars

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Subway sandwich - Black Forest Ham with Swiss Cheese

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes I can..

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My bestest friend Tambra on my cell phone.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I got it from a group..

8. How old are you today? 42 years young!

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Sport? IDK..

10. What is your favorite drink? Mountain Dew...Diet

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? YES

12. Favorite food? Everything!

13. What is the last movie you watched? The Bucket List (rented)

14. Favorite day of the year? Will probably be my birthday!

15. How do you vent anger? I yell at everyone..lol

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't remember.

17. What is your favorite season(s)? Summer and Winter

18. Cherries or Blueberries? I like both please

19. What are you wearing right now? Jammies and shorts

20. Who was your first sweetheart? IDK

21. If money were no obstacle, what would you be doing right now? Would take a trip somewhere!

22. Living arrangements? House with husband and son and three dogs.

23. When was the last time you cried? Probably when I seen the Bucket List..

24. What is on the floor of your closet? stuff

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Not sure

26. What did you do last night? Watch tv...lol

27. What are you most afraid of? Not having a lot of friends..

28 Favorite dog breed? I just like cute dogs..

29. Favorite day of the week? Probably Saturdays.

30. How many states have you lived in? Two States, Oregon and Idaho

31. Diamonds or pearls? I take both please.

32. What is your favorite flower? Daisies and roses and carnations and pretty flowers..

No comments: