Friday, July 18, 2008

Diane-ology

Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name
Followed by "ology"

What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch Dressing..

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Sizzler

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Chinese Food, but it gets too expensive to eat out, so I would say Ramen Noodles.....

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Sausage and mushrooms

What do you like to put on your toast? Raspberry Jelly

*TECHNOLOGY*

What is your wallpaper on your computer? I have a blue background with a picture of Zito our puppy, but i change it all the time..

How many televisions are in your house? 4

What color cell phone do you have? gray

*BIOLOGY*

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Teeth, gall bladder and woman parts.

What is the last heavy item you lifted? my work vacuum cleaner....

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? no

*BULLCRAPOLOGY*

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Idk...

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Idk....

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? I don't eat hot sauce.

*DUMBOLOGY*

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? hmmm I am not sure..

What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't want to grow up,
This MOM job is hard work!!!

Last person you talked to? My husband a few minutes ago

Last person you hugged? I think it was my son....or husband...LOL

*FAVORITOLOGY*

Seasons? Summer and Winter

Holiday? Christmas / 4th of July..

Day of the week? I like Saturdays!!

Month? July because of my Birthday!!!!!

*CURRENTOLOGY*

Missing someone? Yes

Mood? blah

Listening to? The TV in the other room

Watching? watching what, I am at the computer...LOL

Worrying about? IDK right now..

*RANDOMOLOGY*

First place you went this morning? To the bathroom I go...

What can you not wait to do? Earn Money!!

What's the last movie you saw? The Bucket List...

Do you smile often? Yes some days I do... but Yes mostly....

No comments: