Tuesday, August 26, 2008

FireStorm and High Winds

I haven't been blogging lately so I don't know what day it is today, oh yeah workday.........grrrr... ok, i went to bed this morning around 1am and turned on the NEWS channel and low and behold, there was a firestorm in Boise, ID...
http://www.ktvb.com/index.html it's on the front page today!!! hurry before it gets deleted...LOL
10 houses burned down and one died in the fire. This Lady was a teacher at
Boise State University. oh very sad..

And then was a fire near the Interstate 84 in the Nampa Area, oh did I mention that we have a bad windstorm also, 55 miles per hour wind, the smoke from the fire was so thick and went across the Interstate and cause a couple of car accidents.
I of course was at home making my potato soup....... I looked out the kitchen window to the neighbor's house and their umbrella blew away........

I went to my second client and the tree next to her apartment was over on the ground.. It blew down in the windstorm..

ok, just wanted to let you know, I am safe, my family is safe!!

No comments: