Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our Trip to Sumpter, Oregon

On Sunday, August 17, 2008 I drove to
Ontario, Oregon to pick up my Dad and
I got to drive his Van to Sumpter, Oregon
Nicky and I went to the Sumpter Valley RailRoad.
Here is Nicky staying in the train depot
we just got there in the nick of time.
Sorry we have no pictures of me.
I was taking them and
the battery in the digital camera
was going dead..

This is part of the train depot..
Left hand side you come in
Right hand side you get to see the
Train.. Not sure who these
people are.. They were waiting
for the train..


This is Nicky on the train..
Well Part of it.




This is another compartment that the
train had.. It was about four cars long.




Here is the Engine going backwards
at Sumpter, Oregon. It was a very
beautiful day up there!!

No comments: