Wednesday, August 27, 2008

School Starts

Wow!! the summer is over with huh?? Nicky starts school tomorrow......It went by so fast.................... I will be sad but happy.......... I love my son, but it's been a busy summer, taking care of him, while working, as he goes to his Grandma's house.. (and being late quite a few times, thank goodness that I have a flexible job).. I will cry probably............. when I drop him off.. We missed his Meet the Teacher night on Tuesday.............So I haven't met his teacher, I probably know who she is, since Nicky has been going there for six years..
I hope he does well........... I don't think he is ready for fifth grade but we will see.. If not, than I will take over and try to do a homebased education program at home. (wish me luck on that one)...

Almost the Weekend, Yeah Three Day weekend!!!

No comments: