Monday, September 22, 2008

Lazy Monday!!

it's almost 9:30pm and we are watching HEROES on www.NBC.com .

I am not too familiar with this show since I didn't watch it last season..
but I can say it's a pretty good show..

Well, I didn't do much, I took a nap that lasted 2 or 3 hours. I feel like I don't get enough sleep, last night I stayed up til 3am to watch a show.. then got up at 7:30am with the dog barking again at me..

So the day went by fast, I did one load of laundry and now the dishes need to be
washed again.. I did clean out my car yesterday, but I didn't shop vac it out...
Was another relaxing weekend........... and they go by so fast....

Oh I am going to be buying the new Sex and the City Movie on Tuesday!! Then
going over to my son Neil's house to watch it with his girlfriend...we are having dinner and a movie........... she is providing dinner and I am providing the movie!! A Girl's Night Out!!

No comments: