Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursday.................13

Reposting this from ~C~'s Blog!! And I have given you my Thursday 13.....

Today since it's Thursday I thought I would do a little Thursday 13 - 13 things you might not know about ~C~ so here goes -----


1. The day I turned 16 I quit school
2. my 1st real job was working in a factory doing assembly ( at age 16) -it lasted 3 days lol
3. my 1st car was a 1976 Honda Civic
4. I bought my 1st brand new car at age 19
5. i absolutley love the grundge look - old holy sweatshirts, flannels, tees & jeans - so comfy -I am bumming like this at home :)
6. I got my GED high school diploma at age 16
7. I started taking college classes at age 17
8. I could eat fast food all day everyday!
9. i currently suffer from hyploglycemia, chronic fatigue & fibromyalgia
10. I drink pepsi like it is water
11. when i was in school i was a straight A student and on the honor roll
12. I am a perfectionist and I get bored easily
13. i get aggitated easily and have a bad temper


**** **** **** **** ~~~~ ****** ~~~~ ***** ~~~~ ***** ***** *****

Diane's Thursday 13

1. My very first car was a Datsun B210 that my parents bought for me out of my savings account.
2. I graduated in May of 1984
3. I went to College, but didn't graduate until three months afterwards because of a "typing" class.
4. I took Secretarial Courses and didn't get a job after graduating.
5. I got married when I was 20 years old.
6. I bought my first car which was a Mercury Capri.
7. I help people without any question.
8. I wear my heart on my sleeve.
9. I don't have a gall bladder anymore.
10. I cry watching sad movies.
11. I cry when I get mad.
12. I have a tattoo.
13. I don't feel appreciated.

there ya go...........

2 comments:

windrella said...

I like this can I pick your brain? I am new at all this and would like to set something up and learn how to blog.
For what I see and read you seem to be a very nice person and helpful one at that.
Needs friends that will help.
Hope to hear from you
Windy aka Windrella

Diane said...

Thank you Windrella, it's very easy when you know what you are doing..

I am going to follow you, if you don't mind..

~Diane~