Saturday, December 27, 2008

Saturday??

I do agree with Christine, this week has flew by fast... With all the vacation time I am taking off, it sure is nice to stay home and relax...

Yesterday was Friday, Mark worked and Nicky and I stayed here at home, well, he and I went to McDonald's for lunch and we came home afterwards because I wanted to clean up the living room, before we left Nicky took down the tree and I put all the decorations in bags.. We rearranged the living room again, I dusted and vacuumed as he went over to his friend's house to play.. I actually watched "Harry Potter: Order of Phoenix" on HBO.. Nicky called his grandparents to see if he could spend the night and of course I got to take him over there.. Then around 8pm we went out to get three movies and taco bell. We rented "StepBrothers", "Eagle Eye" and "Death Race". We watched Stepbrothers last night, hubby fell asleep in his chair... LOL I went to bed around midnight...

Today is Saturday and guess what?? you won't guess LOL We got dumped on again!!!!! This morning Hubby went out to do the shopping at 6:30am and it was snowing, he got home around 9am and it was still snowing, It stopped around 1pm -- we were watching Death Race and I feel asleep in my chair, woke up to the phone ringing... My Cousin in CA called me... no message though.. I haven't heard from little brother by phone; he told me that he was going to call..but nope.. That is ok.. I am having mixed feelings about that situation anyways..

So I will playing in the snow if I ever get dressed!! I am still in my PJ's and have my TweetyBird Blanket...

I will write more later, if possible...

No comments: