Monday, January 26, 2009

It's Stay Home Day!!

Well, with the day I had on Friday, I decided to stay home today and do nothing! I got up with Nicky, took him to school and went back to bed!

Got up and watched a little bit of Rachael Ray, watched my soap..and went on the computer... I tried to print out some things for MB but the printer wouldn't work.....so I have to be really really nice to it.. LOL

Oh grab all the candles and put them in to a basket so I can show them off tomorrow...

Finished washing the dishes from yesterday's dinner...

Just didn't do very much..........

So I am going to bed now!!! See ya on Tuesday....

Want to welcome a new follower!! Thank you!!
Want to give hugs to Sabrae!

Want to say hello to Dexter!!
And a big Yippee to Christine.....(John Cena is still Champion)

No comments: