Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday

Woke up to a little snow this morning, which was nice to see........ it was spitting snow in the morning, now the sun is out.. It's still cold outside but beautiful..

I didn't work today but I did clean up MY house, cleaned (dusted) and threw away unwanted papers on the computer desk.. Arrange papers on the dining room, vacuumed the living room, desk area, and dining room. (our computer desk is in the dining room and this is where we put everything we dont use..)
Took the clean dishes out of the dishwasher and put the dirty ones in.. Collected dirty clothes (will do washing another day), oh I folded the clothes that was in a basket, threw out hubby's garbage, and threw away a big bag of garbage.. So I have been a little busy, ok, not, but the house looks a little better now.. I think..
I have to clean the kitchen floor again, the dogs come in with their dirty paws and mess up my floor!!

So I see that no one has commented on the monitor post.. it's my new toy... I love it..

No comments: