Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday..

It's sunday and I am sitting here.. (sign) I got to sleep in this morning.. LOL, I ate a cup of noodles and now it's time to clean up the living room.. Mark is playing his HALO 2 game in the other room.. So it's time to clean up the living room, got the dishes in the dishwasher already, from yesterday... Got a load of laundry in the washer, need to put that in the dryer..

I need to get my scent samples ready to give out. I am almost out of ink now, so I am not sure how I am going to be able to "label" the samples.. (any ideas?)..

We are going over to Neil and Angelia's house for din din around 5 or 6pm.. Yea I don't have to cook!! I have to go to the store and get some mushrooms, olives and garlic bread.. Oh any ideas for a fundue?? I have a chocolate fundue pot that I got for a Christmas present and I am thinking about putting Cheese in it? Any ideas would be appreciated please.. I am not too familiar with "fundue"..

So off to get this place in to ship shape..LOL!! Have a great Sunday!!

1 comment:

~C~ said...

For your scent samples - why not ue blank self stick labels and handwrite the scents on them? Just a thought.. also can't help ya with the fondue - I don't eat fondue lol