Saturday, November 7, 2009

another two weeks later..

Jason Downey, March 17, 1969 to October 26, 2009

One of the management at CK, I considered him a good friend.. He worked with me last year, when I was working there.. He would always be there at the client's house before me.. Helping me out with them..
He got promoted to Management this year..
When I called them to see if I could have my Job back, he remembered me..
He told them to hire me back.. I went in to do the paperwork (tax papers etc)..He was in the office.. I stopped by and said hello and we chatted about our "clients' that we worked together..
He called me to ask me to help out with a client... It was at 6:45am and wanted me to work at 8am.. I didn't crawl out of bed still 9am.. so i didn't work.. I still have his voice message on there..
I called the office to get help with this training that we had to do online.. He answered the phone.. He helped me out, but one thing I could hear in his voice that he wasn't feeling very good.
On Monday, October 26, I got a email from work saying that he had passed. I couldn't believe it..
my work had a memorial... we released balloons..
i will miss him dearly..

No comments: