Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I do not own

I do not own NaturallyScented.com anymore, since I am not selling candles I didn't pay for the year renewal fee.. I am not sure if I will get back into the candle business, but I do like the For Every Home Products.. That company has a lot of candles and other things.. If I knew I was going to be selling lots of FEH candles then I would sign up.. But since the other "things I have done at home" didn't pan out.. I rather keep my money every month..

I have major medical bills to pay off now, since my operation in April.. I am still having trouble with my insurance, they only paid $4,000 on my $33,000 bill and they were supposed to do a repricing on it and pay for major part of it.. I am getting tired of wasting money every month on that, I could be paying on some other bill..

ok enough of my little problems, please have a great week!!! (smile)

No comments: