Sunday, March 23, 2008

It's Easter Sunday!!

Well, How are you doing?? I am doing GOOD! We had a great Ham (honey spiral ham) and tators and ham gravy with veggies!! Now It's time to wait for it to settle and then off to do the dishes!

My son Neil and his girlfriend Angelia were at his friend's house next door. (Sherry and Lee's house, the gal with the tattoo). I gave him a bowl of candy and a t-shirt I got from Wal-mart. I hope he likes it. It was very nice to see him, I don't get to see him much anymore.. Seems like only on holidays!

We are just chilling, we were watching All the American Pie movies... I love Stiefler!!! He is a Hoot!!! Now I am sending out Easter Messages to all my online friends on Myspace..

I am trying to get MORE friends on Myspace.. and I am trying to get MORE friends on Yuwie..

Well, I hope everyone is having a great and safe day!! Happy Easter!!

No comments: