Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's been a week!!


I was on vacation this week with Nicky being out of school during Spring Break.. We had a nice time. On Tuesday, we went over to my Brother's Rod's house who live in Eagle, Idaho, Nicky got to visit with his cousins.. I got to visit my sister in law Francie.. I have a bad toothache that night... after popping some pills like tynenol and motrin it finally let up..
On Wednesday, I got up early and went to the Dentist.. I got there at 7:30am and ended up coming home around 10am. I got shot three times in the mouth.. I waited for 45 minutes before the dentist came back in, oh he was a cute dentist.. It took him 25 minutes to get this back tooth moler on the right side out.. Now I have a big hole in my mouth!! I have been taking it easy today, sleeping a lot...
Later that night, we (Mark, Nicky and I) got invited to my Son Neil's and his girlfriend's house in Nampa.. Neil made dinner: Pot Roast, Mashed Tators and Gravy, Potatoes and Carrots and Green Beans.. It was very delicious!! I cut up the pot roast in small bites and it was soo tender!! I bought over two Apple Pies and Cool Whip!! We got to visit with Neil and Angelia. I really enjoyed it!! They make a cute couple!! I have Neil on my Myspace site..

Well, I go back to work on Friday.... and have Monday off..


No comments: