Monday, April 21, 2008

It's Monday, Things I have done

I took Nicky to school this morning, I came home and watched a little bit of TV, "Little People, Big World" I love that show!!! I would love to meet this family!! They live in Oregon!!

OK, Things I have done so far today, hmmm, well, I swept and mop the kitchen floor, ran a load of laundry and put that in the dryer, put dishes in the dishwasher and now it's running.. I cleaned up the bathroom: tub, sink and toilet. Now I am taking a break, I am getting hungry and a grilled ham and cheese samwhich is sounding good right now.

I hope to move around my big chair and coffee table. Every time I sit I hit something.. and I really need to vacuum!!

Then off to printing out things for My Candle Business..
I will check back soon... Have a great Monday!!

No comments: