Monday, April 28, 2008

Relaxing WeekEnd!!

Hello there!! It's been a relaxing Sunday... I worked yesterday from 9am to 2pm as a Comfort Keeper (a easy five hours).. Then I came home and did nothing..lol Today, I slept in, got up and did a load of laundry, drove to Wilder, Idaho to drop off some baby stuff to my friend (from work, CCOA), had a piece of chocolate cake, then drove back home, Nicky took a quick shower and his Aunt Teresa picked him up to go visit a friend of hers. We had a relaxing evening, I put a roast in the oven at 1pm, right before leaving for Wilder, went to the store to get some potatoes for dinner, we finally ate at 9pm.. Nicky came home and I printed up some newsletters and catalog with pictures, folded them up and put them together, now it's time for bed..

I have to run to Meridian to drop off some Comfort Keeper Paperwork; hand out some candle scents that I made up; then hang out at home.

time for bed now!!

No comments: