Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday

I got to go to work today, worked for 2 and half hours LOL !! Took my son to get another phone activated, went to get dinner, Chinese Food, yummy!! Good thing we put the new / used window in the car, because it's raining now..

I have nothing else to report about my biological family.................... oh it's ok... I was thinking about what my long lost cousin wrote to me two years ago, now he was to be buddies now.. As a matter of fact, He calls me every six months, so he doesn't have my updated phone numbers.. so he gave my baby brother old phone numbers.. well, i am trying to get passed it.. Forgive and Forget right, well it's easier said than done..

I get to have a three day weekend...........well, I sent my resignation letter to Comfort Keepers and they still sent me a email about training on Thursday.. well, I am not going...

I am trying to figure out how to make more extra money these days, Oh by the way, ~C~ if you are reading this, you will be having a nice commission check this month!! I ordered more catalogs, presentation brochures, containers for my new/used sample bag... and a audio CD....

Talking about WWE, I don't like Regal and I am glad to see him GO....
Have a great Tuesday!!

No comments: