Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday..

It's been a lazy day today, I went grocery shopping and spent another $70.. Wow! Food is expensive. Mark the DH went shopping the other night and didn't get much, he gets the same old thing.. I went to get some Hamburger to make MeatLoaf...
Neil my darling son came over to visit all day, he used the computer then fixed my broken window. He works for cheap.. I am greatly appreciated!!
I delivered the 12 votives that a customer. She loves the Key Lime Pie!!
Going to deliver the other items for my clients that I have this week..

No news from baby brother............or my cousin...

2 comments:

~C~ said...

Wow! I wish i could spend $70 at the grocery store - OMG I went shopping Sunday as I always do and my bill came to $140 - it's usually anywhere between that and $200 for the week. Then I wonder what the heck I bought lol - BTW glad to hear you found ur baby brother - Great news for you! :)

Diane said...

well, this is after hubby spend over $150 and getting the some old thing..

I want something different so I have to go to the store and buy it..

Thank you ~C~