Friday, May 16, 2008

My Long Lost Third Cousin..


On July of 2004, I got a phone call from my Long Lost Third Cousin. On my mother's side of the family.. Our mother Jennifer Williams gave birth to four children, Listed below, she gave us up for adoption. I was adopted to a great family in Oregon. My sister was adopted to a great family in Oregon. (we went to school together). I didn't know that Royce Bell of San Bernardino, CA was our cousin until this day.. He told me to sit down when he was talking to me, I did, he told me that I had a older brother and a younger brother.

We had a family reunion in November of 2004 in CA. I got to meet my Great Aunt, his mom.

It's taken quite some time to contact my younger brother, all the strings to go thru..


so that is part of the story....................

No comments: