1. Knowing and believing, in what you have to offer and most of all believe in yourself. You have to truly believe in what you have to offer as far as products or services. Enthusiasm is very important and can be clear in your voice. Remember, in order to be confident you must know and be passionate about what you are doing.
2. Don't be afraid of feeling rejection, lets face it we cannot avoid rejection, not all people are going to want to hear from you or deal with you. It's up to you to get them to see the need or want of your product or services."
Take the word "FEAR" and write it down and then literally throw it as far away from you and do not let overrule you for even one minute, you will succeed!"
3. Get Focused, becoming successful involves focus and structure. Set realistic goals for yourself to meet your target. Be consistent so this way you can track your efforts. By giving it your all you will feel excited about what you are doing.
4. Play the Game, understand working for yourself you must put out the effort to win the game. Interact with all sorts of characters and make sure to make it fun for yourself. Pay close attention to what others are saying. Learn about others likes & dislikes in order to better fulfill their needs and wants.
5. Get Results, remember, the ultimate objective is to set that first appointment or sale. Suggest dates and times to meet with your prospects. Provide choices and be flexible when you speak to others about your product or services. The key is to be passionate about what you are doing and it will always be fun.
I assume that you are an action person...ready for a change...ready to live life to its fullest...ready to have more financial freedom and more time freedom. Take a look at http://dwinters66.scent-team.com/