Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Let me wake up..

I got to sleep in this morning, I stayed up way too late this morning....2am or 3am I don't remember I was watching Michael Phelps in the Swimming Class...

Thank you ~C~ for your support.

I received a email this morning from my third cousin in CA, this is what it said...

"You know what, sweetheart? Sometimes a person has to be a "real B***H" just to get the attention of others. What a jerk. Sounds like Jennifer deserves him, too.

I agree, let's find "Baby Boy Williams."

As for the wedding being a secret, I reckon he doesn't want his gf in the Netherlands to hear...nor his gf in Long Beach...nor his gfs whereever else he's been. It's a shame he can't be proud of what he does, huh?"

What a jerk.
rb=======================
San Bernardino, CA 92404



Well, I can not think of nothing clever to say.... And I am late for work today, so I will close for now............. More Later.......................

Have a great Tuesday!!

No comments: