Friday, September 26, 2008

50 Q's for People who are a little bit older??....

50 questions for the people who are a little older....

What bill do you hate paying the most? THE CELL PHONE BILL!!

Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? ROMANTIC DINNER? HA, YEAH RIGHT!

Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to? NO COMMENT

If you could go back and change one thing what would it be? I WOULD SPEND MORE TIME WITH MY ADOPTED MOM..


Name of your-1st grade teacher? DONT REMEMBER

2nd? DONT REMEMBER

3rd? DON'T REMEMBER

4th? MR YAMASAKI

5th? MR I DONT REMEMBER LOL ??

What do you really want to be doing right now? GETTING MORE SLEEP.

What DID you want to be when you grew up? A SECRETARY

How many colleges did you attend? ONE

Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? IT WAS CLEAN

What are your thoughts on gas prices? THEY ARE OUTRAGEOUS!!

First thought when the alarm went off this morning? OH SH*T!!

Last thought before going to sleep last night? DARN DOG!!

Do you miss being a child? YES, I MISS MY MOM AND HER COOKING!!

What errand/chore do you despise? LAUNDRY

If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer? IF I HAD OVER A MILLION DOLLARS, I WOULD I GUESS, BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND ME, I WILL BE VACATED TO VISIT FAMILY!

Get up early or sleep in? I LOVE TO SLEEP IN, BUT I USUALLY GET UP AROUND 7:45AM (YUCK)

What is your favorite cartoon character? OH THIS ONE IS SO EASY!!
T*W*E*E*T*Y *B*I*R*D!!!!


When did you first start feeling old? I DON'T FEEL OLD YET...

Favorite lunch meat? TURKEY

What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? FOOD!! LOL

beach or lake? BEACH

Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? NOT SURE

Do you own property? NO BUT HUBBY DOES!! LOL

Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? SEX AND THE CITY MOVIE............. THE HOLIDAY... AND THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA....

What's your drink? I AM ON A MOUNTAIN DEW KICK

Cowboys or Indians? ARE THEY CUTE??

Cops or Robbers? ARE THEY CUTE??

Who from high school would you like to run in to? HOW SCARY, NO ONE!!!

Sopranos or Desperate Housewives? NONE

Grey's or 'The Office? NONE

Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? NO COMMENT

Do you like the person that sits directly across from you at work? I WORK BY MYSELF!!

What famous person would you like to have dinner with? I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE DINNER WITH TRACE ADKINS!! OR VIN DIESEL, OR JOHN CENA, OR TOM HANKS LOL

Indoors or Outdoors? BOTH!

Have you ever crashed your vehicle? WHICH ONE?? YES AND NO....

Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purposes? NOPE

Last book you read? I DONT READ MUCH, BUT HARRY POTTER

Do you have a teddy bear? YES I DO....HAVE SEVERAL OF THEM..

Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? CANT REMEMBER..

Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? I WOULD LOVE TO VISIT MY COUSIN IN CA..... AGAIN... NOT SURE WHERE!

Do you go to church? I USED TO.....

At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? A NEW CAREER...

How old are you? OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER!!

No comments: