Sunday, October 12, 2008

I HATE MY JOB!!

When you have an "I Hate My Job day"
(even if you are retired, you sometimes have these days)

TRY THIS OUT:

On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy
and go to the thermometer section and purchase a
rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson.

Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home,
lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone
so you will not be disturbed.

Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in the your
favorite chair. Open the package and remove the
thermometer. Now carefully place it on a table or a
surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.

Now the fun parts begins.

Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully.
You will notice that in small print there is a statement:

'Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is
personally tested and then sanitized.'


Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times,
"I am so glad that I do not work in the thermometer
quality control department at Johnson & Johnson."

HAVE A NICE DAY; AND REMEMBER, THERE IS
ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WITH A JOB THAT IS
MORE OF A PAIN IN THE ASS THAN YOURS!

......................Remember, if you haven't got a smile on
your face and laughter in your heart.....Then you are just
an old sour fart.....Maybe you should go and work for
Johnson & Johnson!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the post :) Can I steal this and put it on my blog ??? OMG to funny! I made the wife come in and read it to!!

Diane said...

Yes You may use it........I got it from a email.. thought it would be nice to share!!