Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Monday..

Well, it's time to get to bed, but then I wanted to post something...............
Today was my day off, I slept the morning away, got up and watching my soap on DVR.. (i am beginning to like this DVR thing), hop on the computer, checked the emails.. read blogs for the day.... got dressed and went to Nicky's School to pick him up. Came home and vacuumed the living room and then arrange the dirt on my computer desk and arrange the stuff around the computer.. I threw alot of stuff away that was from my other "businesses"..

Have to work on the State Taxes this week and send that in..
Finish cleaning off the dining room table, arrange my candles accordingly....
Shred some papers, well a lot of statements...........
What I do around here is a never ending job.....

Have to work Tuesday thru Friday............ should be a easy week... I got one
client that the office dropped..which I am happy that she did get dropped....
Now working on getting another client back to once a week, instead of twice a week.. but hey I don't mind, I love getting the hours in.... (that is a big LOL!!!)

Have to get my Printer plugged in and get some ink cartridges for it.. Have
to set up a little table for it by the computer....it's now sitting unplugged on the
Dining Room Table...

Waving hello to all my friends that are reading this... Hope you have a great week!!!!!

No comments: