Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday!

I have been trying to put together a Squidoo page, but I can not understand it.
So I am going to bale on it and delete it. It doesn't let me edit anything, my picture or bio, or even make a lens. Oh well!!

Today is Tuesday, I went to work later than usual, had two clients today..so it was pretty easy work. I come home and made dinner for Neil and Angelia. I made Tator Tot Casserole with sausage, onions, mushrooms, hamburger, cheese and tator tots... well, there is one helping let and it's not very big.. so I guess I made good dinner!! I cleaned up the dishes that I don't put in the dishwasher, loaded the dishwasher and waiting for them to arrive!! Oh we also had Corn!..LOL

We cancelled the Movie tonight, we were suppose to see "wall-e". It's getting cold outside now. The house is nice and warm... So I am thinking about heading to bed...........

Tomorrow is a Wednesday and it's my busiest day of the week... I have three clients..... all two hours each...

Well, more later tomorrow............Good Night to all my Friends!!

1 comment:

~C~ said...

I have never heard of tator tot casserole - sounds pretty good :) You will have to email me the recipe so i can try it out!