Friday, November 28, 2008

MyResimay, this made me laugh!!!!

To hoom it mae cunsern,
I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper.
Ikin Type realee qwik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.
I think I am good on the fone and I no I am a pepole person, Pepole realee seam to reespond too me well. Certain men and all the ladies.
I no my spelling is not too good but find that I Offen can get a jobwit my persinalety.
My salerery is open so wekin discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,
Ikin start emeditely. Thank yoo in advanse fore yore anser.

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.
Sinseerly, Bubba










Employer's response:..........

Dear Bubba,
It's Ok, we've got spell check.

See you Monday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it bad that I could read that without a problem??? HMMM I think I would hire him to! lol

Diane said...

Yeah I got this from a email that was sent by my sister in law.. I had to share it with everyone...

Nice Eye candy!!!!