Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday!!

Good Saturday to ya.. I know the day is almost over with at this time of day... I didn't have time to post earlier because I spend the day at Neil and Angelia's house.. Nicky brought over the Guitar Hero and we (I played yes I did!!) played all day.. I am getting better, I am still on EASY but I have tried Medium.. I just can not get my little pinkie to work on that blue key!! I did one song and I did very well, I was very impressed with myself! I haven't played like that in months..

Nothing really happened today, pretty boring.. Hubby checked out my car today, you know the usual things, antifreeze, oil, power steering fluid, but no gas, he didn't put gas in it. LOL

I stayed up late watching Dane Cook on Comedy Central.. He was so funny!!

And I slept in this morning, I got up around 10am.. I hope to sleep in on Sunday.. I can not believe this weekend is almost over with.... Wow, time sure goes by fast........ I have to go to work soon...........

well, more later................

Be Well~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL must be nice to sleep in til 10am. I was up with the wife at 5am. I love dane cook!!! he is hilarious!

~C~ said...

I challenge you to Guitar hero hahaha I am pretty ok with it myself - my son kicks butt!