Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday....

Nicky and I enjoyed the day, He let me sleep in...........LOL Took a shower and then went to see my boss, to hand in monthly paperwork, clients sheets and mileage, then she handed me a paycheck!!! Went to the bank... Went to Target to visit my BFF Tambra. Took Nicky out to lunch, we ate a Target. LOL..
Got a rolling pin for Angelia....and a 2 year planner for her..

Went to Costco to put $10 worth of gas in my car, filled it right up.. Yeah...
Went to Walmart and check out all the stupid people shopping...LOL I had to get some cheesecake pie filling, a pie crust, whip topping, a apple pie for Mark, socks and underwear and a ink cartridge for my printer.. I left spending over $60.......ouch....

We are at home now, I printed up some price lists for my candle catalogs and I am going to hand them out on Friday after going to Kings to shop for deep fryers... They have them on Sale for $25 I hope to get two of them...

I check the balance on my check account.. Boy I love to spend money!!!!!

Well, I am going over to Mark's Sister's house.. We have a tradition of baking pies and drinking.. LOL I bought some cherry vodka and cherry pepsi for my cocktail tonight.. I called Neil to ask if he can pick me and Nicky up to take us over to her house.. He said yes.. I don't want to drink and drive tonight.. I don't want to get into "that" trouble..

We are going to his Parent's house for dinner around noon then heading to my adopted brother's house in Eagle, Idaho for dessert.. I have to make the Green Bean Casserole in the morning... and make the cheesecake pie... We should have a busy day...

I will see ya bloggers on Friday after shopping!!!

Have a great Thanksgiving!!!! and Be Safe!!!

No comments: