Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just staying home..

Hubby bought the movie Vacancy 2 and we are watching it... while eating hot pockets.. I am on and off the computer..

have a great saturday!

UPDATED:
After I posted this, Neil and Angelia came over to visit for a while, they are heading to Port of Subs.. So I went with them to get some yummy sandwiches..
They MOM napped me for the day, with out Nicky who was at his friend's house. It was nice to get away and spend time with them.. Then we went over to Best Buy.... OHHH I found my new computer............HP something... It has a big monitor (no tower) and it was a touch screen.. I LOVE IT!!
Problem is............I don't have $1500 (it is $1200) Oh I wanted to take it home sooo bad...
Finally came home around 6pm ish....... bought home some sandwiches for my boys..

No comments: