Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday, Almost Easter Sunday!

Hello Blog Readers out there!! I am sitting here at the computer here.. Reading all the blog posts of friends. I thought I would share one with you.. My Friend Dexter Black has a blog--
http://wealthandrichesonline.blogspot.com/ His lastest blog post is about "What One Trillion Dollars Looks Like". I watch the Glenn Beck Program every night with my husband and Glenn showed this. Anyways, I looked it up on www.youtube.com but I can not find what I am looking for.. But Dexter's Message says it about the same..

It's a lazy Saturday here at the Winter's House.. Oh I have some great news for ME.. I want to thank Shell from New Mexico, I found her on www.cafemom.com. She helped me be a Cha Cha Guide this week.. So now I answer questions from people.. I have been getting training from Shell, she calls me when she can, and we talk about Cha Cha. I am still learning.. It's fun but very frustrating at first. But I will get the hang of it in a few days. I have been spending a hour or less answering questions. But I will spend more time on it when I am by myself during the work week when no one is home with me. I think I am going to like this job. Thank you Shell very much!!

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday, we are going over to Neil and Angelia's new apt for Easter Dinner.
Should be fun, Angelia said that she would do a egg hunt for Nicky.. Nicky is calling her big sister now, since now they are engaged!

Christine I am sorry I read it wrong, I am sorry.. My thoughts are with you and her.

Well, time to get some dinner now, I know it's almost bedtime, but Mark and his friend are playing the XBOX and I am here at the computer. I am getting hungry!!!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: