Thursday, August 20, 2009

Howdy Folks.

Yeah long time no blog.. huh?? well, I am doing good.. I guess.. Next Thursday is when Nicky goes back to school.. I still have to get his school supplies.. Mommy doesn't have a job, so she is selling things around the house to support my son's school supplies.. LOL!! I am selling ALL my Gourmet Candle Inventory to one person.. Third time a charm.. Long story, but I am happy to getting some extra money...

Hopefully My new project will be going in the next week.. Don't know yet.. Things happen...

I survived Mark's vacation last week.. Yes he is back to work this week.. Yippee!!! Nicky has been at the pool every other day swimming his little heart out.. The temperature here today is over 100 degrees.. So it will be nice to dip in the pool.. I stay in the cool house.. with the dogs..

Who is a True Blood watcher on HBO?? I love this show..

Also a Weeds, Nurse Jackie and Dexter Watcher on Showtime...

Well, will post later... Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments: