Tuesday, March 9, 2010

it's almost nicky's b-day and RAW!!!

IT's almost Nicky's Birthday March 10th 12 years ago.. I was pregnant.. I can not believe where the time went too..

tomorrow i go into the doctor's office and we are going to discuss what operation to have.. finally, I hope to schedule this thing and get it over with... it kind of feels like a dream... make this a reality!!!

work isn't too happy that i am leaving, but oh well.. they better get someone to cover for me...pretty soon..

OH Nicky and I went to the WWE RAW on Sunday... I got to see.... Jack Swagger, Mark Henry, Chavo Guerrero, Big Show, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Chris Masters, Carlito, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Sheemus, Randy Orton, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Hornsworggle, Batista and of course John Cena..

They were selling autographed John Cena Pictures and I got one. Nicky bought the John Cena fingers and DX glow sticks..

After wards we waited.. we got to see Shawn Michaels, Mark Henry and Batista drive away in their cars..

I was a little disappointed though, the place was too small.. It wasn't like the way they have it on tv... but it was good to see them in person... And we had good seats..

No comments: