Monday, May 17, 2010

I am going back to work....

It's May 17th

I called into work last friday, they told me to call back on Monday.. So I did, after getting text messages from my client...to do so.. LOL. I called and I will be working the graveyard shift on Wednesday night. Which is ok, since my sleeping pattern is going to sleep at 4 or 5 in the morning and sleeping till noon..

School is almost over with her.. Last day is May 27th..

Toby Keith and Guest Trace Adkins is coming to Boise on July 22.. Tickets are expensive!! Floor Tickets are $65.... $45 to the semi good seats and they are running a special... 2 for $40 for the nose bleeds.. I would LOVE to go to this show!!

I went to Sugarland when they were here in Nampa, Idaho.. Great Concert!! I got a autographed picture with another American Idol.. Mr. Dokey..

I also went to Daughtry with my BFF.. (he was on American Idol)

Nothing much going on now...

No comments: