Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy TGIF!!

It's a GREAT day in the Neighborhood boys and girls!!!

It's time to show off my new Chocolate Website!! Yes I have joined.. And I am excited that I did.. Now I can work from home...... LOL.. Thank you Audrey for being such a great patient person with me. I am expecting my free chocolate sample next week.. So I am posting my new business on my websites!! (check it out, there is a banner at the bottom of the screen, next to the rubberband video)...

And we are in the $$$$ we got our tax refund today!! cha--ching!!! So now I can pay some outstanding bills and have money left over!! hehehe!! I feel great!! Hubby will be taking some money out since he bought the new monitor..

I did order a window decal for my candle business. I got a phone call from them saying that it will be shipped out today.. so I can put that on my car!! Hopefully, the candle biz will pick up.

I have to run some errands today, like take back the vacuum to the office, buy a battery for the home phone, pick up my last paycheck... and goof around some..

So it's going to be a great day!!

enjoy your Friday!!

No comments: