Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wacky Wednesday!

Ok, I am in much better MOOD today!! Things yesterday I didn't feel good, I was upset and mad and had a bad feeling all day, but it's better today!!

Trying to do things around the house.. the usual.... laundry, dishes, shower, vacuum, fold clothes, watch tv.. and talking to the dogs..

Well, I am waiting for my candle window decal, it should arrive sometime this week I hope.. and I am expecting some TRU chocolate also, haven't really decided if I will promote this business yet, I haven't even tried the product! If I lose 10 lbs, I will certainly be "happy" about that.. but I don't want to spend money on something and it doesn't work..


ohoh oh oh oh some exciting news I think: Neil my oldest son went to work today!! Yes!!! he will be helping putting up the stage (and trying down the stage tonight) for.............................Rascal Flatts!!! They are playing at the Idaho Center this evening!! I am so exciting, I got him this job!! And I hope he will like it and enjoy it.. Neil has been out of work since last February.. So this make his MOM really happy!!!

I am going to get that gray out of my hair today, waiting for it to completely dry and they BANG~ all new color, it's going to be a dark brown I think...

Well, have to do something around the house....

No comments: