Sunday, March 29, 2009

I made my money

I sold enough candles this month to pay for the April Candle of the Month.. I sold two candles to my sister in law, Pear Pomegranate and Wildflowers.. I also sold my Birthday Cake and Spring Fever to another gal who works at the local restaurant here.. So I made the money to cover my COTM.. I am happy about that.

Another Distributor that works for this great Candle Company traded me some things that I can use for my business. I traded her 18 new catalogs for a box with slips, some newspaper reprints, some decals, a "Business is Booming" DVD. So I am going to take that box to a chinese restaurant this week and see if I can get permission to leave it there.. My business is taking baby steps...

My biological brother's Girlfriend Amy, who lives in CA, is doing good, I talked to her today on the phone.. I wish I could see my little nephew.. I guess he is growing up so fast.. No sign of Patrick though, I wonder what and how is he doing...

Please use the Chat to Text icon on the right hand side, you can use this by clicking on the icon and click on text a friend, then put my name in, (diane winters), and you can text me right from the computer.. If you are interested in joining please do, it's only $6 per month, I am shooting for 5 people to join under me.. I will give you free training from my upline!!

Well, I try not to neglect my blog this week..


Waving to all my blog readers out there and thank you for reading..

No comments: