Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday...

it's Tuesday and how time sure goes by fast, the time I spend at home goes by fast also.. LOL
I can not believe it's been over a month since I lost my job. And have I been looking? nope. there isn't much around here in Caldwell.

Just hanging out with Nicky this week. He is off from school.. We have been playing "Bully" on the PS2. It's pretty fun, and sometimes he lets me play it.. LOL

Oh we have another pet.. Neil brought over his pet for us to take care of.. Some people think it is gross, but Stan is pretty well behaved little creature.. He stays in his little cage and does not do much.. The dogs are still freaking out though, but they will get use to him..

Well, I am going to fix some lunch for us now.. We are getting hungry!!

more later i hope..

No comments: